Get the custom plan and support that you need to pass the bar exam with less stress and more confidence.
Does passing the bar exam feel stressful, overwhelming, and sometimes even impossible? At Vinco, we know what it takes to pass, and our bar exam coaches are masters at effectively teaching you a winning strategy. Starting to study for the bar exam can be overwhelming and stressful. That’s where we come into play as your expert coach to help you pass the bar exam. More than a run of the mill course or halfhearted tutor, Vinco offers you a bar exam online coach and mentor to provide a holistic approach to your preparation.
“Before working with Vinco,
I failed the bar exam twice by following one of the major bar review companies’ “cookie-cutter” plan. On day one with Vinco, after reviewing my bar exam score sheets and some of my essay writing for the test, my coach immediately diagnosed my biggest flaw, and explained to me how to fix it in a way that was easy to understand. I made the adjustments she suggested, worked to hone those skills, and followed her plan faithfully. When I took the bar exam the third time, I passed by 30 points, and can now be admitted to practice in any jurisdiction in the UBE, not just the state in which I live.”
six easy steps and you’re on your way to bar exam success!
- Review the coaching details below
- Complete your registration
- Schedule a 30 minute preliminary intake call
- Fill out initial questionnaire
- Meet with a coach to discuss your goals and any questions
- The Vinco Team reviews your questionnaire and the coach's meeting notes and matches you with your personal coach
- Get access to the Slack messaging group
- Get matched with an accountability partner
- Get the Office Hours schedule to participate in group calls
- Collaborate with your coach to schedule all of your 1:1 coaching sessions
- Start filling out your Bar Exam Blueprint
- Get started on your pre-work assignments
- Get ready to kick some serious bar exam ass
Bar Exam Coaching: What’s my investment?
The faster you pass the bar exam, the faster you get to start your career. How much is not getting this exam over with costing you? More than any of us want to think about! Allow our bar coaches to help you put the exam behind you so that you can get on with your life.
- 10 hours of 1:1 bar exam coaching
- Unlimited grading of essays and MPTs
- 8 weekly group coaching calls (hosted live, recordings available)
- PASS sheet: A customized daily schedule for every day of bar prep
- Bar Exam Blueprint: Custom strategies for the MEE/MBE/MPT and memorization based on your learning style
- Messaging access to your coach between calls with a 24-hour response time 7 days a week!
- 3 Part MEE workshop (videos and worksheets)
- 3 Part MPT workshop (videos and worksheets)
- Access to Vinco's Prewriting Template (and how to use it)
- Access to Vinco's Prewritten Essay Templates
- The Vinco Mindset Workshop Bundle (8 workshops to help you keep your mindset strong during bar prep)
- $100 towards additional bar prep materials (need some more MBEs? A new set of outlines? those fancy flashcards? Vinco will reimburse you up to $100 on qualifying bar prep materials to be used in the administration you are working with Vinco!)
- Time and stress management support
- Accountability to stay on track and reach your goals
- An amazing community of coaches and fellow bar exam takers to make bar prep suck a little less
- PMBR 3-Day: A Full-length practice MBE exam with an immersive question-based review, The PMBR Red Book (including 650 practice questions and explanations), and a 1,300 question Qbank with detailed explanations. In addition, your coach will have access to an additional 1,000 question MBE bank to make you custom MBE quizzes!
*Payment plans available upon request
*Purchasing a coaching package holds your spot but does not guarantee service. If at the preliminary meeting we decide (either you or us) that working together is not a good fit, your purchase price will be refunded in full.
*Purchasing a coaching package does not guarantee bar passage (we know you know that, but we have to say it because #lawyers)